Petroleum Service Technician
Pump and Meter Service, Inc - Hopkins, MN
We currently have an opening for a Petroleum Service Technician . The Service Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and service of automotive, electronic, hydraulic and/or mechanical petroleum equipment and products as applicable.
• Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventative maintenance to fueling systems.
• Monitors and is accountable for accuracy of parts inventory on service van including, but not limited to, transfers of parts to appropriate jobs and other service techs as applicable as well as returns to warehouse facilities.
• Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provide repairs as required.
• Installs, programs and tests new equipment
• Communicate with customers and explain technical issues to non-technical people.
Candidates that have a strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude with experience working on motors, pumps, etc. are encouraged to apply.
• Previous experience working in the mechanical or electrical industry
• Preferred experience in service station/fueling equipment repair.
• Electrical knowledge and excellent mechanical abilities.
• Ability to operate mechanical equipment and machines as described.
• High school education.
We offer an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, paid vacation, holidays, and 401K, company vehicle and cell phone
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here to Download and Appplication